T.V. Sex Pals Episode 5 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 5

Freakin' hilarious

The big pauses of "WTF"-ness the penis guy gave Lubey were just brilliant. I'm glad to see this series is still going, it's a true guilty pleasure.

Keep it up man

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

OH NO TEHR IZ A COHCLATE MAN IN DE WAI

XD This is too god damn funny. I've been waiting a while now seeing if Firth would do any more Jerry Jackson related works.

It was worth the wait.

Lord of the Wings Lord of the Wings

Great great job

Lovin it dude...LET ME FREAKIN WORK WITH YOU ON THE NEXT ONE THIS TIME!!! GRRR!!!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

A really great game

It works so well and plays like a charm. The game is one of the best flash games I've played in a long time, years actually. A must play for everyone.

A few things to note, it was difficult locating where the end of the "race" level was, and took me several tries before I realised I had to jump on that island. It should be made clearer that's the finish area, maybe a big "FINISH above the platform, because I was going crazy looking for it.

Otherwise it's a really fun game. Great work, looking forward to more

Mario Game Mario Game

Turd of the Week? Hell no

Oh come on people, at least it's a game, it gives you something to do, its not some horrible animation with some stick guy waving its arms up and down while the backround tries to give you a seizure. This kid put effort into this. With just a little more, I certainly bet he could make a damn fine game.

In all honesty, this game doesn't deserve Turd of the Week. I actually enjoyed it. You just need to have an ending where it says "YOU WIN!" or something, telling the people they beat the level. Also, more levels, possibly enemies, and most importantly, sound. Otherwise, you've got a future winner on your hands

Online Painter Madness Online Painter Madness

Sweet, I CURRENTLY have the high score.She Was Dre

Fun game, Im getting better. Ill be sure playing this a lot

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

...Wow...Ive never been so moved by a Techno song

This song has so much atmosphere is scary. The clarity is stunning. This is the sort of song I'd expect to hear on some ambience CD, not for free download on the net! Seriously, have you ever considered making a profit out of your work? This song WONDERFUL and if you'd ever release a CD, I'd sure be the first to buy it.

Great work man. Keep it up

TenchuX responds:

This really just a hobby of mine :p, it would be far to much pressure/work to make a job out of and then it might not be that fun anymore. Especially with me being in college right now :D. Glad you enjoy it.